To each their own when it comes to savings - whether it’s where we save, how we save or why we save. Whichever the case, we can all agree that it is important to save (however little) because what we save today will be there when we need tomorrow.
TNB Savings Account is designed for Palestinian individuals of all ages, with the aim of providing a safe place to save, and encourage you to save what you can today, and frequently, to find it tomorrow when you need it.
Not Subject to Commissions
Not Subject to Interest
No Minimum Amount to Open TNB Savings Account
TNB Savings Account Features:
- All age groups are eligible to benefit from TNB Savings Account
- Children under the age of 18 can benefit from TNB Savings Account under parental guardianship
- A current account is not required to open TNB Savings Account
- No minimum amount is required to open TNB Savings Account, however, there is a minimum amount to enter any draw on prizes for any campaigns related to savings accounts
- Upon opening a Savings Account, you can benefit from a number of electronic services to keep track of your account (ATM debit card, e-banking, SMS, etc.)
- Ability to transfer money between your current and saving account at TNB
- Even though the savings account is created to encourage you to save, you can still draw money from your savings account through TNB branches or ATM network (through your ATM card) when need
- Ability to access and manage your account at any time and from anywhere through TNB Online and Mobile Banking
- Ability to benefit from TNB Digital Service Center to inquire about your account