Open Your Own Bank Account at TNB, Online and within 20 Minutes!
Did you know that you can open your own bank account at TNB any time and from anywhere?
You can become one of The National Bank (TNB)’s clients, by opening your bank account at TNB online. TNB Onboarding saves you the time and effort of visiting branches, by allowing you to open a current or saving account online, in multiple currency options, wherever you are and at any time!
TNB Onboarding Benefits:
This service allows individuals to open a new account online at The National Bank, which saves the time and effort associated with visiting the branches!
Terms of using TNB Onboarding:
- This service is not available for existing TNB clients
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must hold a Palestinian or Jerusalem ID
- Applicants must have a local mobile phone number
- Applicants must be able to visit their selected TNB branch within 14 days of opening their account online
- Applicants must provide a proof of salary if they are employees
How to use TNB Onboarding?
- Visit TNB Onboarding by clicking here.
- Click on (Open Account) on the main screen.
- Check that you meet all the requirements and have all the needed papers to start the process.
- Fill out the information required in the application, which is:
- First: Verify that there is no bank account under your name at TNB, by entering your ID number, mobile phone number and email address.
- Second: Fill in your personal data, which should be identical to the information in your personal identification card (ID), and upload a copy of your ID card and its attachment, in addition to filling in other information related to your marital status and family.
- Third: Fill in your current residential information, such as your current address, home phone number, and additional information on the type of residence.
- Fourth: Fill in your work information, such as your employment status, economic sector, job title, etc.
- Fifth: Answer questions related to American passport or green card holders only.
- Finally, fill in the fields related to the bank account that you want to open; such as the type of account, the currency of the account, the branch location you wish to visit, etc.
- You can click "Send" to submit your application, and your application will be reviewed instantly. Wait a few seconds for your application review to be completed, and once your application is approved, you will successfully have opened an account at TNB. A screen will appear containing your application number and your account details.
Note: It is important to visit the TNB branch that you selected in your application within 14 days to activate your account, so that you can benefit from the full range of TNB banking services!
For any inquiries about TNB Onboarding and how to open an account online at TNB, feel free to contact our employees directly via TNB Digital Service Center.