The main concern of each father, mother or guardian is to secure the best living conditions for their children – who remain the center of their attention at every stage of their lives.
To address the parents’ / guardians’ desire to secure a better future for their children, TNB offers the Children’s Savings Account “Khotwati”, which is designed specifically to encourage fathers, mothers or legal guardians to save for their children from the age of one day – 17 years. “Khotwati” represents a secure option that encourages you to regularly save whatever you can save today so that your children can enjoy a better tomorrow.
No minimum amount to open the account
Enter campaigns prizes draws
Khotwati Savings Account Features:
- The account is designed for children from the ages of 1 day – 17 years
- The account has to be opened by the child’s father, mother or legal guardian
- Khotwati Savings Account is not subject to commissions
- Khotwati Savings Account is not subject to interest
- A current account is not required to open Khotwati Savings Account
- The ability to issue a standing order from the father’s / mother’s / legal guardian’s account to the Child’s account upon request
- The father / mother/ legal guardian can benefit from a number of electronic services to keep track of their children’s account (e-banking, SMS, etc.)
- The father / mother / legal guardian can access and manage the account at any time and from anywhere through TNB Online and Mobile Banking
- The father / mother / legal guardian can benefit from TNB Digital Service Center to inquire about their children’s savings account
- TNB current clients can open a Savings Account for their children directly through contacting TNB Digital Service Center and without the need to visit the branch. New clients interested in opening an account for their children should contact the center to inquire about the process