TNB Online Banking
With the new features, TNB Online Banking Service ensures providing you with a more comfortable and high tech experience safely and securely. You now can carry out your banking transactions and control your accounts anywhere and at any time.
- View your personal information. Request a change of address. Update your email address.
- View your balances and accounts and get a summary of your transactions.
- View the transaction history and descriptions, and check your debit and credit.
- View an account statement spanning a period ofup to three months.
- View the deposit balance, the deposit period and the due date.
- You can also place a time deposit through TNB Mobile.
- View the loan balance. Get a schedule of loan payments. Apply for a loan through TNB Mobile.
- View details of checks in clearance and post-dated checks.
- Request a new checkbook.
- View the status of a client's check (cashed; suspended; returned).
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Transfer funds to other account holders at The National Bank.
- Transfer funds to other account holders in other banks.
- Apply for a credit card; stop or cancel a current one.
- Settle your Credit Card due payment, used balance or make an in-advance payment
- Make a Standing Order between your TNB accounts
- Learn about bank guarantees and letters of credit.
- Speak with the bank's customer service through the Comments section.
- Get information about credit interest rates.
- Become paperless and save your notifications on your own computer.
- To verify your password or PIN code.
- To ask for some of your PIN code's entries.