TNB Digital Service Center
In line with TNB’s vision of providing more digital banking services to the Palestinian consumer, TNB has launched its one-of-a-kind in Palestine Digital Contact Center in 2018.
Through TNB’s Digital Contact Center, you can contact TNB employees directly, wherever you are and at any time (including outside TNB’s work hours), without the constant need to visit the nearest branch! The Center includes many employees available only to answer your questions and inquiries, without relying on chat robots, through social media platforms such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, in addition to an exclusive email address and TNB’s website.
Through TNB’s Digital Contact Center, TNB employees can directly:
- Answer all inquiries about your accounts, cards, and other bank services
- Provide information about any requirements for benefiting from TNB services such as loans
- Assist you in resolving any issues relating to your banking activities (such as blocking a stolen card)
- Provide you with directions to activate online banking services or other TNB services
- Receive any suggestions or complaints, in addition to connecting you with the direct sales team
- Provide answers to interested potential clients (individuals and companies alike), about any of TNB’s services without the need to visit any of TNB’s branches
Benefit now from TNB’s Digital Contact Center, and contact our employees directly every day from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm through:
- Live Chat on TNB Website www.tnb.ps through clicking on the chat icon that appears on the home page screen
- Facebook Messenger: www.facebook.com/TNBPalestine
- TNB WhatsApp: +970 598 555 555
- Email: email@example.com
Shortening the distance between us, through expanding the range of our digital services!