By using our app you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy.
What Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information which includes:
- user account information, name, home address, email address and phone number; last login,, dashboard of earning and redemption transactions.
- loyalty program account information you register with, including your program account numbers, passwords and balances, details of earning transactions, and redemption transactions related to loyalty programs;
- your current geographic location;
- your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you used to access our Sites, and information about your computer’s operating system, such as application versions and your language settings;
- information about which pages have been shown to you, site navigation details and links on our app that you follow;
- information you submit to our app in connection with contests, surveys and other promotions offered by us.
We may also receive personal information about you from our loyalty program and redemption partners (collectively, our "Partners") to the extent that you have given consent to the Partner to provide us with such Personal Information.
Special Categories of Personal Data
We do not process special categories of data, namely, sensitive personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
How We Use Personal Information
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes, except as permitted or required by applicable law:
- allowing you to track, manage and access your loyalty points on our app;
- processing transactions that you have submitted to us and displaying your account history to you;
- communicating with you and providing you with information on and direct marketing of special offers or promotions that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to serve advertisements to you in various marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, search engines, mobile apps, and various websites including our own;
- to notify you of offers of products and services that may be of interest to you;
- for market research. We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will be used only with your consent;
- communicating with you by email, mail and phone to handle any requests you or your booked accommodations have made;
- improving the performance and utility of our services;
- generally managing and administering our business;
- preventing and prosecuting fraud and/or credit risk;
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements; and
- any other purpose to which you may consent in the future.
Limited to Disclosed Purposes
We limit the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information to that which is needed to achieve the above noted purposes.
Who We Disclose Personal Information To
We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances, except as permitted or required by applicable law:
- from one Affiliate to another to allow Affiliates to offer their products and services to you;
- to our Partners and other third party suppliers, as necessary to provide you with services that you have requested or to fulfill the transactions you have submitted;
- to third party companies and contractors that provide us with services in the conduct of our business ("service providers"), such as payment processing services, information technology services for our software applications,
- to third parties as we deem necessary or appropriate to prevent, limit or otherwise prosecute fraud;
- as necessary to meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- any other circumstance in which you provide consent to disclose.
All service providers are contractually bound to keep your information secure.
We may use and disclose your personal information in connection with the proposed or actual transaction, allowing third parties to determine whether to proceed with the proposed transaction, and if the transaction proceeds, for the purpose of completing the transaction.
We will retain your personal information for as long as
- your account is active;
- your personal information is needed to provide you services; or
it is necessary to meet legal, regulatory and audit requirements