TNB Savings Account
To each their own when it comes to saving - whether it’s where we save, how we save or why we save. Whichever the case, we can all agree that it is important to save (however little) because what we save today will be there when we need tomorrow.
TNB Saving Account is designed for Palestinian individuals of all ages, with the aim of providing a safe place to save, and encourage you to save what you can today, and frequently, to find it tomorrow when you need it.
Saving Account Features:
- All age groups are eligible to benefit from TNB Saving Account
- Children under the age of 18 can benefit from TNB Saving Account under parental guardianship
- TNB Saving Account is not subject to commissions
- TNB Saving Account is not subject to interest
- A current account is not required to open TNB Saving Account
- No minimum amount is required to open TNB Saving Account, however, there is a minimum amount to enter any draw on prizes for any campaigns related to saving accounts
- Upon opening a Saving Account, you can benefit from a number of electronic services to keep track of your account (ATM debit card, e-banking, SMS, etc.)
- Ability to benefit from TNB Digital Service Center to inquire about your saving account
- Ability to transfer money between your current and saving account at TNB
- Even though the saving account is created to encourage you to save, you can still draw money from your saving account through TNB branches or ATM network (through your ATM card) when needed